Thursday, November 6, 2008

Salt Blog

Salt - around the world salt is found in huge sedimentary rock formations and in collections of water, oil, coal. and fossils.
Its locations in the continents strongly suggest that this salt and other sediments occurred during a huge catastrophic world flood.

Rock salt and sea salt has up to 84 minerals within it.
Jesus noted positively that we were the salt of the earth. But He also noted that if salt lost its saltiness it was no good. ( Matt 5:13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.(NKJ).

Is today’s table salt no good. 82 minerals have been removed. The salty salt is presently processed into a white chemical called NaCL
These minerals have been converted into pills to sell to us.
The 84 mineral salts are found in the near exact ratios as they occur in our bodies. What a deal to get the minerals we need without taking a bunch of pills.
This salty salt could help with osteoporosis, hypertension and many other ailments.
Two brands with salty salt are Real Salt and De Sousa’s salt.

3 comments:

Uncle Don's Old World Traditions said...

How did the op go?
I wanted to find out if having gout would pose as a problem in following the maker's diet, As I'm affected by legumes, red meat ... how do I adjust to the subscribed diet without hurting myself,

thanks

Anonymous said...

Your book changed my life beginning about 1997! It has set me on a journey to pursue Health God's way! I am feeling the nudging of God to 'Teach, Teach, Teach' it and thought I'd 'google' you and see if you had written anymore. I saw your pray request on the kidney transplant and want to know how you are doing...I will pray for you today!

Terri Thompson said...

Is this similar to sea salt or celtic salt?

I'm so glad to find your blog. I read "What the Bible Says About Healthy Living" a number of years ago and it had a great impact on my life.